So I didn't realize that I was stressed until 100 days into Jon's deployment when I went to the doctor to get a referral to Derm to have my beloved mole removed and a very long lasting spider bite checked out and discovered that I in fact do not have a crazy spider bite but I DO have shingles. So now I'm even more stressed about being stressed and am fearing what I'm doing to my body. I drink, I exercise, I shop...... what else am I supposed to do to relieve stress? Hmmm...... perhaps eliminating drinking and shopping and focusing on exercising as my main stress reliever would be good.....
The countdown is ON and we are closely watching the deployment tracker that tells us down to the seconds. Here are a few pictures from our 3 weeks in CA. What a wonderful time we had visiting with Jon's family. I loved every day we were there. I ran at least 4 days per week UP HILL...... Running there was euphoric. Loved it. The challenge was really great as the only hills we have in VA are bridges and 90% of the trails I got to run in Folsom were up hills. It was really awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment