Today was an "off schedule" day as pretty much everyday has been for the last three weeks with all my travels to Pensacola and Ohio. It's nice to be home and know that there is no where I have to be that is going to require more energy than I'm willing to part with. Last night Jon and I got out and went on our first date since Rudy was just a few days old. We went to Jon's work's Christmas part on the Spirit of Norfolk. We cruised down the Elizabeth River for 3 hours while we ate dinner. I had a fabulous time, I don't know if it was really that great of a party or if I'm just so deprived of adult interaction that anything seems fabulous. It was really nice though, they always throw good parties. The food was great and the drinks were even better!
Speaking of parties, we are celebrating once again tonight. We are reaching and getting a taste of the pariadise to come as Ella put her first pee pee in the potty! I'm so excited I want to tell the world! I guess a little sad to, my baby is growing up so fast. She's just so much fun at the age she is, I hate that it is changing so fast.
Rudy too is growing too fast. He weighed in at 15lbs 9oz at 10 weeks old! Ella is just at 25lbs!
He is HUGE! Not fat though, chubby and sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment